Hi, I am Dustin Bowler

My photo
_______________________________________

Just in case you didn't know. I am spending my break from Dental School traveling around buying stuff for Denver Breaker. And more importantly having a great summer break when I'm not busy working.

Friday, July 17, 2009

Random Pics from our Journey


This is how we keep track of all of our appointments.
Dry Erase maps! Genius!


The Wrigley Building???? in downtown Chicago.
That may or may not be true.
The caption, not the quote in the pic.


Josh and Laurel. (That's his fiance.)


J-man while driving with the Sears Tower in the background.
He was concentrating so hard on posing for this pic that we
missed our exit and had to circle around.
But it still wasn't as good as his attempt to throw 60 cents
into the toll basket without coming to a complete stop. He
made 0 out of 3 coins. Had to reverse, and try again. The
second time was a charm.
Classic. I laughed for a good 3 minutes.

2 comments: