Hi, I am Dustin Bowler

My photo
_______________________________________

Just in case you didn't know. I am spending my break from Dental School traveling around buying stuff for Denver Breaker. And more importantly having a great summer break when I'm not busy working.

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Nebraska - Lexington to Lincoln to Omaha



Our first appointment of the day was in Lexington, NE so we took advantage of the welcome marquee.






I Said we were cruising around in a molester van. The only thing its lacking is a sliding door on the side. We have a much more sophisticated clam shell door instead.



We had to make a quick stop to take a picture at Memorial Stadium home of the Huskers.



Luckily I had my red DBS shirt on just for such an occasion.




National Champs in '94, '95 and '97. That's an amazing stretch.

It may look like we did nothing but cruise around and take pictures, we actually bought lots of gear. We went to 8 different shops and bought from 7 of them. not a bad day of work.

No comments:

Post a Comment