Hi, I am Dustin Bowler

My photo
_______________________________________

Just in case you didn't know. I am spending my break from Dental School traveling around buying stuff for Denver Breaker. And more importantly having a great summer break when I'm not busy working.

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Des Moines, IA - Iowa City, IA - Davenport, IA - Rockford, IL - Elgin, IL



Josh's First Giordano's experience.




MMM MMM MMM. So much more than just pizza.



John Deere Road. Yeah we took it.
During the PGA’s John Deere Classic. Very Busy.



Welcome to Moline. Back in Illinois!



Kinnick Stadium. Home of the Iowa Hawkeyes.



What a gorgeous stadium. And its sporting new turf.



Yeah we’re tough.
That's funny.







Check out the master of the van.
RESPECT THE VAN.



Kinnick Stadium History. And Josh.

1 comment: